To get the best from the school for your child
To get the best from the school for your child, you are advised to maintain close contact with the school. We earnestly recommend that parents and guardians should look into their ward’s organizer every day and see that the lesson and homework assigned for the day are done. The student should be encouraged to cultivate neatness. Remarks put down in the organizer should be seen and countersigned regularly. If you feel that your ward is not making the desired progress the Class Teacher / Class coordinator/ Academic In charge/ Principal may be contacted.
Children will not be allowed to go home during school hours. Parents are requested not to make any social engagements or medical appointments during working hours. In order to ensure better discipline, parents are requested not to send their children to school on the day of any such appointments.
In case of any infectious disease at your home please report the fact at once and do not send your ward to attend the class until the infectious period is over.
As the medium of instruction is English, the student should be helped and assisted to follow their work easily and intelligently by a certain amount of regular conversation in English at home. This will improve and enhance his/her communication skills.
- Check the haircut, neatness of uniform and punctuality of your ward in the morning.
- See that your ward carries books/exercise books according to the timetable for that day. No extra books are allowed.
- See that your ward is prepared for the weekly tests and brings the test notebook to School on such days or whenever needed.
- Encourage your ward to take a balanced interest in studies, co-curricular activities, and sports.
- Restrict daily pocket money. Excessive spending should be discouraged.
- No student will be allowed to go home without the written permission of the Principal.
- Your ward should be instructed to be careful about his/her things. Expensive articles like mobiles, MP3 players, laptops, I Pods, calculators, etc. should not be brought to School. They are also not allowed to wear expensive jewelry to School. In case of violation of this rule, the articles will be confiscated. The School bears no responsibility for such articles lost in School.
- If your ward is absent from School he must make up for all the work missed by him.
- If your ward is to leave the School campus during School hours he must bring a letter explaining the reason and should obtain a gate pass from the Principal. This must be presented to the Class Teacher at the time of leaving.
- All parents are requested to impart Health Education to their children so that they:
- Maintain personal hygiene like trimming of nails and be neat on a regular basis.
- Sleep for at least eight hours daily.
- All students are advised to bring their own water bottles from home.
- Deworm all children at least once a year. Advice to be taken from their family physician.
- Get dental and ophthalmic check-up every year by a dental surgeon and ophthalmologist.
- Immunize all children as per schedule is given below:
- Oral Polio
- Measles / MMR
- DT at 5 years of age
- Tetanus booster dose to be given at the appropriate age and also to be given if injured.
- Students suffering from diseases such as Chicken Pox, Cholera, Measles, Mumps, Whooping-Cough and Jaundice must observe the prescribed period of quarantine as mentioned under the heading ‘Rules of Absence’ in the Organizer.
- Students suffering from infectious diseases like Conjunctivitis, Dermatitis, Scabies, etc. should not be sent to School.
- Students suffering from chronic diseases like Asthma, Epilepsy, Rheumatic Heart Disease, etc. are advised to be under continuous Medical supervision of a Specialist Doctor. History of their illness must be filled up in Organizer along with the treatment being taken.