Frequently Asked Questions
- One clear calendar month’s notice in writing must be given before a pupil can be withdrawn from the school. Whenever the child is withdrawn the fees for that particular term is to be paid. Even if the withdrawal is intended at the end of the academic session one month’s prior notice is required.
- Those who leave the School in May must in all cases pay the fees for the month of June and July.
- Transfer certificates are not issued until all dues of the School are settled.
- Students can be asked to leave the School on the following grounds:
- Unsatisfactory progress in work
- Unsatisfactory progress in work
- Detention or repeated detentions in a class.
- Prolonged illness
- A student who fails twice in the same class will not be permitted to continue his/her studies in the School especially if he/she is below average in that class.
|18 Months – 2.5 Years||Playschool|
|2.5 Years – 3.5 Years||Nursery|
|3.5 Years – 4.5 Years||Jr. KG|
|4.5 Years – 5.5 Years||Sr. KG|
|5.5 Years – 6.5 Years||Grade 1|
|6.5 Years – 7.5 Years||Grade 2|
|7.5 Years – 8.5 Years||Grade 3|
|8.8 Years – 9.5 Years||Grade 4|
|9.8 Years – 10.5 Years||Grade 5|
|10.5 Years – 11.5 Years||Grade 6|
|The result of the preceding Class/Grade is a must for admissions in any Class/Grade|
- Completed admission forms.
- Original Saudi ID
- Original Attested Transfer Certificate ( 2 Colored Copies )
- Copy of the Saudi ID
- Copy of Original Mark Sheet ( 2 Colored Copies )
- Copy of House Electricity Bill
- Copy of Child’s Passport with Residence Visa
- Copy of Parent’s / Sponsor’s Passport with Visa
- Copy of Vaccination Record
- Declaration of any Pre-Existing Disease/s
- In case of Pre-Existing Disease/s, the precaution, and advice to the school by the doctor is a must.
- Copy of Child’s Insurance Card
- Copy of Child’s Attested Birth Certificate
- 2 Nos. Passport Size photograph
The facilities endowed at DUNES International School, Al Jubail, distinguish us from others.
- Large school area spread over a spacious 10,000 m2: The school has a distinction of being equipped with a large open ground to cater to the growing needs of the students. As a fundamental asset to the infrastructural support, it goes a long way in the overall development of the personality of our students.
- Covered Courts for Multiple Outdoor Sports: We recognize the latent talent of the students. The achievements of students in all major outdoor sports speak high of the enormous playfield and the coaches who bring out the best in them.
- An indoor auditorium having a seating capacity of 800 children: Made with a due consideration for proper ventilation and adequate lighting effects is an auditorium at par with a state of the art stage which is a platform in disguise for the students to train and show their talents in theatre, cultural fest and public speaking etc.
- Air-conditioned Computer Lab and Comprehensive Laboratory Systems: Independent labs for Science, Computer Science and Mathematics, the students are provided with the much needed conditioning as per the specific needs of the subjects in order to infuse a sense of scientific enquiry and to stimulate curiosity in them.
- Audio video rooms, Language labs and well furnished library: We believe in making the learning experiences interesting for the students. As such we have well-arranged, well-stacked books on the spectrum of subjects, CDs and videos and support material for research and analysis.
- Swing area, activity hall and a soon to come, splash pool for young kids: We provide a home away from home to the tiny tots so as to facilitate a natural transition to their journey of social interaction and learning in community â€“ in play way method
- Properly ventilated and student friendly classrooms and multipurpose halls: Every classroom is a technology-enhanced classroom (smart classroom) that promotes teaching and learning by integrating learning technology such as computers with internet connectivity, projectors and audio/visual capabilities.
- ERP system: Soon to be operative, our Enterprise Resource Management (ERP) programming brings in a wholesome computerized management system for a scientific monitoring and managing the development of our students.
- Website based system: In a computerized environment the website of the school provides a coordinated platform among the parents, teachers and the students. Latest updates are available to the parents.
- On campus medical facilities: Full time qualified doctor is available. The medical room is equipped with facilities for regular medical checkup and health development programs.
- Smart classrooms equipped with Multi-media and Graphic teaching tools.
- KG Learning Center to boost the overall development of a child.
- Spacious multi-purpose hall.
- Well Stocked Library including e-library.
- Well equipped Science and Computer lab.
- Full-fledged Track and Soccer Field.
- Beliefs and vision
- Philosophy and mission
DIS High will set the benchmark in child friendly education; education that will value aspiration over ambition, spirituality over religion, wisdom over knowledge, a united world over a divided one and individual creative thought over robotics.